Those were the days.
Seeing how I'm not all that experienced at sharing my ceiling and walls with others, I'm not privy to the proper protocol for telling the three guys living above me that I'd like them to all die horrible, bloody deaths. Do I just knock on the door and when they open up, simply punch them in the face with the pointy end of Hubber's ninja sword? Last night I dreamed that a tornado struck all Wizard of Oz style and took out their apartment. I looked out of my window and saw all of those assholes swirling around in the tornado on their way to back to Kansas (the land of Kansasholes, a place they are obviously from).
Wanna know why I hate them so much? Let me lay it out for you:
1. Their fucking dog is an asshole. He whines/cries/barks non-stop when they aren't home (if Bobo the Sasquatch hunter lived here, he'd swear the dog was a squatch in disguise). These episodes usual occur during the day at my most optimal writing times. Which, NATURALLY, makes me want to kill a mother fucker.
2. They skateboard in the house above our living room and down the stairs right outside my bedroom. Why they haven't fallen down the stairs proves that the universe is against me and I must take matters into my own hands. An invisible wire strewn across the top flight of stairs might do the trick.
3. They sit on their patio and smoke and toss cigarettes down onto my car. This tells me they might enjoy being blown to smithereens by an anonymous package of dynamite delivered to their door.
4. They think they're UFC fighters. They wrestle around all night... banging into walls, slamming doors, screaming and pounding the floor. ALL. NIGHT. Or maybe they're a gay trio and they're just into kinky shit. Either way, I'd like them to keel over and die.
5. One of those mofos is so heavy-footed our dishes rattle any time he moves. This is the same mofo that has to get up to pee every night at 2:30 am. You can set your clock to him. I don't want to set my fucking clock to him. I want to sleep!
6. They don't scoop their dog's poop. You might think I'm hating on their dog, too... but I'm not. It's not that crybaby dog's fault that his owners are inconsiderate assholes.
So, those are my grievances, in no particular order. All our other neighbors are fine. I don't wish explosive diarrhea on any of them. But the assholes upstairs have got to go!
I should get my mom to start a petition.