For those of you too damn lazy to look it up, Pinterest is a virtual corkboard/pinboard where you visually “pin” or save things and share them with others. Here’s what you’ll find on most Pinterest boards:
- Badass clothes that you wish you had but will never look as good on YOU as they do on the SUPERMODEL.
- Places you can only dream of going to if you hit it big in the lottery or marry a billionaire who is about to croak.
- Fancy-looking food that never turns out like the fucking picture when you try the recipe.
- Funny shit that you aren’t clever enough to come up with yourself but wish you could.
- Crap that you’re dying to have but would never buy for yourself so you hope that someone following your “pins” gets the hint and buys that shit for you.
I know I’m talking shit about it…and there I go posting crap to mine all the damn time. I hate it. But, I love it!! It’s kinda how I feel about my children.
On a more serious note… Pinterest is great for motivation. Seeing all the skinny bitches in pictures encourages me to get off my ass and exercise. Which is where I’m going now.